Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drawings of Exemplar - Berg Retreat

After analysing the formal drawings produced by Peter Rich, I recorded a few techniques which he utilised throughout;
  • He drew with very free form - portraying the necessary emotions he wanted to achieve.
  • His shading style enables the drawings to come to life and to tell a specific story about the spaces within.
It was particularly important that I understood and incorporate this. This is important for my personal reproduction of the specific drawings; which are detailed below.




I feel I have created a successful representation which satisfies the way in which Peter Rich works. The drawings produced are better than I expected and I am proud of the effort and how I mastered his particular shading style.

No comments:

Post a Comment